Roku is offering not just best quality the also give you best experience of streaming and great variety user choice. Roku brand also offers streaming sticks, compact-sized streaming players and the ultra HD quality streaming devices. So pick the device which suits your television and it will be in budget as well. Once you do that, we will help you set up, instal and activate your device through Roku.com/link/activation
Sign up for my Roku account or Create a Roku Account ?
Follow the steps below to sign up for the Roku account:
- First open your device then go to serach engine.
- Type roku.com/signup and search.
- Page sign will open, and then you can log in or build a new account by clicking it.
- correct email address that you are actually using.
- Create a safe password for your account in the same way.
- After that, add a safe PIN to your Roku account and proceed it.
- Finally, after the payment has been made, the account is yours.
Guidelines for Roku Setup, Installation and Activation
We guide you all three process setup, Installation and activation. You need to follow setps by setps process. so that you can complelte the correct order.
Quick First time Roku setup
- Firstly unbox your Roku. Then pulg adapter ON the power button.
- Setup Roku box near your TV and keep ready an HDMI cable.
- This will be used to set up a connection with your HD or UHD TV.
Make sure you select an acceptable Roku model support composite for older televisions.
You do not need an HDMI cable if you have a Roku TV or streaming stick.
Link the power cord as well as the power source to the Roku.
- Then HDMI cable use to connect to your TV.
Switch the system ON and continue with the installation phase.
- As first you turn on the device,It will to set the language.
- You can select a comfortable display language and then switch position settings.
- Once registering your location, a network setup prompt will appear.
- This will automatically switch the WiFi settings on the Roku.
- The currently active wireless networks will appear on your computer screen as a list.
- Choose the name of the network of your choosing and then, to verify it, have the corresponding password credential.
- If you have multiple home networks, make sure you pick one with minimal load for best streaming outputs.
- During this process, the system can appear inactive for a few minutes, the length of which depends on the speed of your home network.
NOTE: Some Roku.com/link/activation models also support wired network connections (LAN)
Roku activation code
- Established up your device using the User Guide, press the Roku Support Guide if you have any trouble setting up your device.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku computer to an internet connection. Download the new Roku OS when you're linked
- You'll receive an activation code on your display.
- Now go to Roku.com/link from your web browser. Open the link and enter the activation code.
- If you face any error during the activation process, please visit the System Activation Support page. You must obey all the steps on the website before returning to your Roku TV device, or else your system will not be allowed.
- You need to create an account with a valid email address. If you're already a user, then login to your existing account.
Roku.com/link Activation Issues
A number of basic theories leading to problems with Roku activation are listed below:
- Lack of Internet connection efficiency can escalate to failure to enable.
- The TV isn't upgraded enough to connect the computer to it.
- The home network is either not stable, or the device is weakened by a virus.
- Temporary web server, or link problem.